Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Insomnia..

Since i moved into my spanking new pink apartment few months back i've been suffering from a severe insomnia.. I couldnt sleep no matter how many sheeps i've counted.
Warm milk? tried that . it dosnt work on me. Lavender oil theraphy? tried that it works but find it not economical friendly. Seems like only the expensive ones work on me. Yg murah2 x jalan la pulak hehe.
Someone told me to to make myself as tired as possible coz fatigue will make me sleep better. So i did change my lifestyle to a healthier one and worked out. Went to the gym. Did cardio xcercise and i became very2 tired. so did i sleep well that nite? NOO.. guess i overexercise and i couldnt even close my eyes coz my whole body is aching.. hmmm
The unbearable body aches made me visit my favourite spa in Bangi. So I went and had aromatherapy massage plus scrubbing and floral bath ( eh ni bukan pasal gatai nak kawen tau)
and for the 1st time in 3 months i had the best sleep ever..
bui
e
of course I cant afford to go to spa everyday to make me a better sleeper so i am still figuring out how to solve tis problem. any idea?

3 comments:

mamasita said...

Hai Pinkebaya.
Adoi harini difficult sikit nak baca your entry. Ada colour clashing sikit lah. I rasa you tak dapat tidur sebab apartment baru you ada oooooooooooo...gggggghost tak? hahaha
Ok ok..nanti I tanya my daughter how she sorted out her insomnia. That day dia pun kena bad insomnia macam you. Now dah ok.

pinkebaya said...

Gorgeous Datin Mama! hehe sowi actually mase edit i dah tertekan publish tu yg ada colour conflict sket hehe..

I think it's not because of xfile creature or casper frens thingy..
the truth is i x penah duduk sorang so i feel a bit weird to live by myself la mama.. and start imagining things.. and would get up at every sound tht i hear.. hehe

really need to solve this problem coz it has affected my work performance jugak..
kalau ada tips yg best2 share ngan I k.
Glad u r back Datin. Demam rindu i nak baca blog entry u yg happening tu :) take cr

CATZ said...

pinkebaya...
lama2 nantik ko biasa laaa...
weh..kalau kira kambing kenot tidur jugak..apa kata ko kecikkan skop pulak...kira gambar semut..ke ke ke..

WEH...BAK NO TELEPON KO..AKU HILANG NO KO...TEPON AKU MASUK DLM MESIN BASUH. PLIS...
now dah ada tepon baru. tgh nak trace no kawan-kawan.