Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Humble Housewarming...


the pink and white flowers greeted my guests

(err this is my 1st attempt arranging fresh flowers so ignore the arrangement k ;)


Had such a wonderful weekend spent with people close to my heart. My sisters came over to my aptmnt during last CNY to help me out with the 'kenduri naik rumah' thingy so i decided to throw a mini housewarming party aka housewarming Part 1 ( there'll be more to come in the future coz i can have too many guests at the same time due to spatial constraint)



The yasin recital team imported from Johor




What I've prepared for my guests swiss roll n orange juice






What my sis cooked for me! marvellous rendang!







My nephews n bro in law enjoying the famous satay kajang.. my treat ;)





The Chocolate Fountain guardian Wawa n Ain





Sofea.. savouring the choc dip wafer roll.. Yummy!

It was such a simple yet memorable and very meaning ful to me.. really looking forward to have them in the house again.. it's too quiet now ;(

4 comments:

mamasita said...

Congrats pinkebaya,
you dah ada apartment sendiri? My my, dah besar pandai anak mak yang bongsu ni yek?

pinkebaya said...

thnks mama..
that day cr an aptmnt 2 rent tp mahai sgt so pink geram pink beli je abis cite hehe
aptmnt kecik je ma .. nothing campares to your magnificient mansion by the seaside :)
cheers

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

pergghhhhh...

melotop nampak !

CATZ said...

wow..
cantiknya rumah...meletopsss nyahh...
pink kalerrr gituh....veryyy de cheriaaaa!
when is our turn??
aku dah ready nak ambush nih..