Search

Monday, June 22, 2009

of Phobia...trauma..and such...

I am living in fear now..
cant sleep for the past few days...
am very sensetive to every sound, footstep, shadow , movement and voice that i hear...
it's all because...
there was this idiot indon broke into my house ..
and stole all my gold, diamond , cash and valuables..
lucky i was away.. for i cant imagine what will happen to me if i was home when it happened..
but he has my spare keys.. he took them all..
really scared that he might come again , or bring the whole batalion to take other things in the house..
so yesterday.. i did what is necessary for me to keep me and my house save from any intruder..
i even sleep with a few knives by my side...
i might kill a passing by cat or bird..
but i think my life worth more than that..
and I pray to God to protect me.. always
err.. will having a hubby shake all my fear away ? ;)

5 comments:

CATZ said...

hope everything will be ok after this.
tidur dgn pisau??..ekkk...patutlah aku tak sedap hati malam tadi...nasib baik aku ajak tidur rumah aku..idokle aku lena tidur dgn pisau berkilat2 kat dlm bilik..takut ko ngigau and stab me...mak seremss noks.

pinkebaya said...

haha..
lupe lak ko kan kategeri kucing besau yg suke ngap kepela kerapu hehe.. haah now aku tido ngan pisau, gunting,tombak dan segale jenis senjata purba since i cant afford a revolver kan :)

CATZ said...

ngerinyaaaaa.....
ke ke ke...
jgn ngigau tertikam diri sendiri sudah ye...sadis tuh.

mamasita said...

Pinkebaya?
Alhamdullillah you were away when the burglar broke in. Have you made new locks? Buat latches pintu dari dalam ok?
And cuba get somebody to baca2 your apartment.Other than that..keep your pisau and tombak and kayu golf dalam bedroom!!
Take Care!!

pinkebaya said...

datin mama..
lucky i wasnt arnd when that mangkuk broke into my hse..
i was in Krabi when it happened..
i changed all the knobs and lock that nite itself.. spent about 1k for them alone.. but i need to get them done asap coz the indon took my keys
yup i've made an arrangement wit Darul Sifa' ustaz to come and paga the house..
dun worry mama i have my hockey stick to hantam that indon if he dares to curi again!
mama pun take care..