Search

Monday, December 29, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

























With Michella and Zati, Sweet Friends I met @ Adelaide








Few years ago ,I was once asked by someone, "What 3 great treasures u posses?" and I simply answered "My family, my mere knowledge and of course my friends!".... Spending 5 years in a residential school , 2 years at INTEC ( was known as PPP/ITM during my time ) , and another 3 years in UKM has made me closer to my friends more than my own family members..thus i've shared my bittersweet memories with them through our thick and thin... I am very fortunate coz until now we still keep in touch with each other and whenever possible would sometimes spend a quality time to travel ,eat, shop, catch the latest gossip or watch the latest movie together.. and this page is specially dedicated to them :)








Zeal, my BFF , have known her since I was 18!















soon to be Dr Selin, my Adik syg.. now in New Castle doing her PHD
























Playing hide and seek with Wahi, another sweet gal i met in Australia

















Dining with adorable Malena, my friend's daughter




























No comments: